Presa Ibérica Tray
20,85€ price with VAT
- 6 fillets, aprox. 275g.
- Served in Controlled Atmosphere trays .
- Preferential consumption 10 days.
- Iberico pork piece with great value for money.
The Presa Ibérica (cut from the shoulder blade), which is also called Bola, is a very juicy and tasty cut of Ibérico pork. It has a high amount of fat marbling, which of course turns it into a delicacy for lovers of meat. Its flavor is intense, yet hued by the fat marbling, which ensures that it is highly balanced in flavor and quality.
The Presa Ibérica can be prepared in any way at all, both as a whole piece or sliced up into steaks. Enjoy it grilled, on a charcoal fire, roasted in the oven, but make sure it is always medium-rare, without excessive cooking. Currently quite a number of restaurants offer the presa Ibérica as Carpaccio, extremely thin slices that offer up its unique flavor and unctuousness.
- Ibérico pork cut with fabulous value for money.
- It is sold vacuum packed with an approximate weight of 700 g (1 piece).
- Make sure you take into account the weight of the mold when placing your order.
|¿Fresh or Frozen?||
Show reviews in all languages (1)
You must be logged in to post a review.
Abanico Ibérico Tray9,50€ price with VAT
Extra Ibérico Secreto Tray19,90€ price with VAT
Abanico IbéricoRated 4.41 out of 510,90€ price with VAT
There are no reviews yet.